Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Season Opener: Diddy Bop Goes To The Cabin.

Hey Guys... Thought this was somebody famous's blog??? Naah, its just me, Diddy Bop. I thought I would share some of the pictures my mama takes of me. I know you will all want to see them. I am so rediculiously good looking. So, you know me... I used my paws to get onto mama's lap top and just like that, I am a bloggie doggie!!

Happy Dog!



Such a sweet boy!






Happy Feet... Excuse his mama's artistic expression.


Dogs Smile. Ask Kota Boy!



He is the best dog. EVER.




Love this one!


It is like he is a different dog!



Taken on Friday... before I told him where he was going...



On a side note: I am so sorry Miss Daisy. You did not make any of mama's photos this weekend. She will make it up to you in no time at all. She's good for her word. Trust me... she does not put that dang camera away. Can't wait till next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment