Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen... Leroy Cornelius.

Here is Leroy! He came to my lake this weekend. He is pretty fun to have along. He is a ball of energy and keeps his mom and dad on their toes. I like his style.

He is hard to keep up with... energy is wasted on the young.



Teething is such a pain. I remember how bad it was. His teeth are sharp!


He found this stick... and just could not put it down.




Even I can see that he is rediculiously good looking!


See what I mean by "Chump"


Seriously, Put the stick down... there are fish in this lake!






He does have spunk!






I am ready to give up on him... he is not good at fishing at all.


Looks like he is getting the hang of it... might be an a-ok fishing buddy after all!


As you can see he is a chump... but man do I love him. He kind of reminds me of my old self. He is growing like a weed. He eats my dinner every time he comes over. He wrecks all of my toys. But guess what... he is still my fourth best doggie friend. That is how much fun we have together. We just end up hanging out and kickin' it! We definitely keep it real. His mama is my Aunt Jane. She takes him to doggie school to learn how to behave. I think he acts just fine the way he is. I keep trying to tell her this, but she just doesn't listen to me. I tell her to save her money for buying dingos and kid cones... so far things are not going well. He is enrolled again. I guess kid cones for every meal is not happening... yet. Aahh, A dog can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment